If the devil were to write his beatitudes, he would probably go something like this:
1. Blessed are those who are too tired or busy to spend an hour once a week with fellow christians
- they are my best workers.
2. Blessed are those who wait to be asked and expect to be thanked
- I can use them.
3. Blessed are the touchy who stop going to church
- they are my missionaries.
4. Blessed are the trouble makers
- they shall be called my children.
5. Blessed are the complainers
- I'm all ears to them.
6. Blessed are those who do not give their offering to carry on God's work
- for they are my helpers.
7. Blessed are those church members who expects to be invited to his own church
- they are the part of the problem instead of the solution.
8. Blessed are those who gossip
- they shall cause strife and divisions that please me.
9. Blessed are those who are easily offended
- they will soon get angry and sin.
10. Blessed are those who professes to love God but hates his brother and sister
- they shall live with me forever!.