A2J - Testimony
2017- 2020 - A2J - Addicted to Jesus Ministries. All rights reserved.
North India Ministries
Prayer and Counselling
Speak evil of no man ...
Follow peace with all men ...
Dare to be a Daniel
Dare to stand alone
Dare to have a purpose firm!
Dare to make it known.
If the devil were to write his
, he would probably go something like this:
1. Blessed are those who are too tired or busy to spend an hour once a week with fellow christians
they are my best workers
2. Blessed are those who wait to be asked and expect to be thanked
I can use them
3. Blessed are the touchy who stop going to church
they are my missionaries
4. Blessed are the trouble makers
they shall be called my children
5. Blessed are the complainers
I'm all ears to them
6. Blessed are those who do not give their offering to carry on God's work
for they are my helpers
7. Blessed are those church members who expects to be invited to his own church
they are the part of the problem instead of the solution
8. Blessed are those who gossip
they shall cause strife and divisions that please me
9. Blessed are those who are easily offended
they will soon get angry and sin
10. Blessed are those who professes to love God but hates his brother and sister
they shall live with me forever!
Preach! Reach! Each! Teach! - New Mercies Ministries
PRAY FOR INDIA
Wanna Join us in